LifeStyle Gadgets Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Car Got One Fat Lip

Oh you’ve made a car have you? Pshaw! Anyone can do - you designed it in 30 days? It must be terrible! Oh, for your 30th Anniversary, you say? Much better! Oh I can see it? Can’t wait to see - oh. Oh my. That is sleek looking! And no doors? Oh and it’s bluish-purply - Prince approved! *Flash Forward 9 Months*

Two Doors!? White?! Hulk-smashed?! Oh my goodness!

If you’re an avid reader of Autoblog, you might know about the I.DE.A ERA Concept car, which, as I so parodied above, was put together, concept to model, in 30 days, commemorating 30 years of the I.DE.A Institute! Well, now, what do we have here? It’s an updated model.

Open topped and big faced in the front and back. Looks like someone took a whallop. Gull-wing doors (I love it!) plus a monstrously strange trunk as its psychological rear feather. And as Autoblog speaketh, so shall this car be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show next month. With maybe some more of that blue-purple paint?

Designer: I.DE.A Institute

0 comments:

Post a Comment