LifeStyle Gadgets Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smile Please Shoot, It’s A Trashcan

Dining at self-service has one major flaw, cleaning up your mess after you’re through with the meal. Inevitably the trashcan (front loading types seen in fastfoods) is ALWAYS full, or you spill the tray contents while shoving in the mess. Grrr! I hate it! And while I’m trashing trashcan designs, let me also tell you that only a bottle of Purell makes me want to touch those lidded thingies. On the flip side, something like this Click Hybrid Trashcan will make me want to use it pronto.

Using the aperture/iris action of a camera as inspiration, Click features a button that allows you to open the mouth of the bin to an appropriate size, so as to dispose the waste. Small opening for small trash like cans and bottles, big hole for big items!

Designer: Hyejin Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment